I have developed and maintain (since 2001) a free USB keyboard driver for Mac OS X. It includes a
kernel extension (C++), a background process and a Cocoa user interface (Objective C).
2007-2009 Senior Release Engineer at Google
I have worked on many projects, mostly the releases of internal and external products:
AdWords BackEnd, AdWords FrontEnd, Android SDK, Chrome, Earth, Picasa, SketchUp, Toolbar, etc...
Some of my 20% time contributions include updating the internal perforce command line tool,
Mondrian (code review tool)
and miscellaneous internal tools (in Python).
2005-2007 Build Lead in the SCM group at Palm Inc. This position gave
me a broad view of the projects and put me in contact with many key players in the
projects (ROM lead, QA, EPM, third parties ...) from the early stages to post-release
2001-2005: Software Engineer for Conversagent, Inc.
I have mostly worked, amongst other projects, on web interfaces for internal tools, like a real time monitoring tools of instant
I was also managing the build system for Windows and Linux.
1998: 10 weeks internship at the Electronic Engineering Laboratory, University of kent at Canterbury, England.
2 main projects: completion of a spark engine generator and a pathfinder robot using VHDL.
My internship report is available on http://odul.com/stage98/
- Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS 9/X, PalmOS, PocketPC...
- Internet: I can deploy a complete server running Apache, SSL, Bind, SendMail, MySQL...
- Programming languages and tools: Perl, Python, ObjectiveC/C++/C, shell scripting, 68k Assembler, Jam, cvs, svn, Perforce...
- Languages: Fluent in French and English. A few notions of Dutch, German and Spanish. I am an active member of Macintalkers Toastmaster.
- Hacking: I am proficient with a screwdriver and a soldering iron, and not afraid to fix a TV, a laser printer or work on
a neat project: http://odul.com/dpf